Our guides will show you the trails you will enjoy the most on your Norway Fjords mountain biking adventure. Explore the mountains and forests with us.
- Family Per household | no age limit
Impressions, experiences and learning
Bring the family for a few hours full of impressions, experiences and learning.
We start in Nordfjord Stisenter with an introduction to cycling on trails. An easy-to-cycle climbing path leads us nicely up into the terrain, before we get to try our hand over bullets and through dosed turns on the way down. Here comes a smile and a feeling of mastery momentarily! We enjoy ourselves here for a while before we move further into the forest to explore natural paths and reach our beautiful campfire site with a view of the Nordfjord. Here the guide looks for some local goodies, and we enjoy ourselves for a while before we find some new paths on the way down to Nordfjord Stisenter.
- When: On request
- Address: Nordfjord Stisenter
- Duration: up to 3 hours
- Family price: NOK 3300 (Larger groups than 5 agree on price according to number of people)
- Age: No minimum age, as long as parents are willing and prepared to make this a great day for the whole family!
- Bike for the kids if they are too small for size S (approx. 145cm)
- Clothes that are suitable for physical activity in current weather
- Rain cover if it is unsafe for rain
- A small backpack
- Warm intermediate layer
- Drinking water
- Sunscreen and sunglasses