The basic course in sea kayaking has as its main goal to introduce the participant to the kayak and the equipment. Book now!
- Best seller!
KAYAK INTRO COURSE
- Person Minimum 2 participants | Minimum 14 years
Paddle between islets and reefs
An introductory course for kayaking in sea kayaking. Gloppefjorden is a beautiful place to paddle. One can follow the beaches, paddle between islets and reefs, explore the river delta and much more. During this 3-hour course, one is introduced to the following:
- Lift, close and launch kayak
- Paddle forward with the right course and to stop
- Swing the kayak both ways
- Back paddling
- Walk around and get out of the kayak easily
- Introduction to safety when paddling
- Knowledge of local paddling skills
When you have completed the course, you will receive a wet card from the Norwegian Paddle Association at no extra cost.
What to Bring:
- Clothes that are suitable for physical activity in current weather
- Wool underwear to wear under any wet / dry suits
- Warm intermediate layer
- Drinking water
- Sunscreen and sunglasses